This must be the place.
We are fortunate to have built Alton from the ground up in the most unique location the Southside has to offer. Tucked into “the Cove” of Pepper Bridge vineyard our views are quintessential Walla Walla – farm, vineyards, mountains, and big sky. Our tasting room, designed by goCstudio, is a representation of how we see Walla Walla, old meets new, elegant yet rustic, casual but luxurious. We can’t wait to host you and share the rest of the story over a glass of wine.
Alton Tastings (Fri – Sun, 11:00am-4:30pm)
**We will reopen for regular tastings on March 15th. Before that date, we are available for private tastings by reservation, please email email@example.com to book.**
About your tasting:
- Allow an hour and fifteen, or so, to relax and enjoy the space.
- We pour 5 wines in the tasting, typically one white and 4 reds.
- As seating allows, we welcome you to hang out after your tasting and enjoy a glass or bottle of wine.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late, or with more guests than your reservation is for, we may not be able to accommodate your group.
- Please note that kids, dogs, and food are not allowed at this time.
About your reservation fees:
- Our tasting fee is $30 and is waived with a 2 bottle per taster purchase.
- We take a credit card to hold your reservation but do not charge it ahead of your tasting reservation. We waive tasting fees during your checkout depending on the wine purchased at your tasting.
- No-show or reservations canceled within 24 hours will be charged tasting fees for each person in the reservation.
For larger groups:
- Our weekend tasting reservations are for a maximum of 6 guests, and we can no longer split groups up at different locations. We will accommodate large groups on the weekend for members of Annual Share, as availability allows – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
- We can host larger groups during the week Monday-Thursday for private tastings. You will get the whole place to yourselves, the cost of this is $275 for up to 10 people.
Have a question we didn’t answer here? Call us directly at (509) 720-7136 or email us at email@example.com.