Annual Share Details
We try to keep Annual Share as simple and straightforward as possible, while still giving you some options on how you get your wine, what wines are included, and of course a bunch of perks on the side. Here is the fine print of Annual Share:
- Customers can pick between 6 or 12 bottles which will ship or be available for pickup in the spring (around April) and the fall (around September)
- Shipments will be around $250 for the 6 bottle and around $450 for the 12 bottle. Tax and shipping if applicable will be in addition to this amount.
- Shipping will be $15 flat rate for 6 bottle club members on all purchases of 6 or more bottles. Shipping will be waived for 12 bottle members on purchases of 6 or more. Any purchases of 5 or less bottles, or any expedited shipping, will be charged actual shipping rates.
- We have arranged for club pickups to be available at Phenol55 in Seattle, and are actively working to find additional spots in other cities to make pickup available – shipping wine is not fun for either of us!!
- 15% discount is given to all current Annual Share members on bottles, glasses, and beers purchased from us.
- Annual Share members will receive free tastings for themselves and up to 5 friends per calendar quarter.
- We ask that any Annual Share member receives at least 2 shipments before putting their club on hold or cancelling. If you have some extenuating circumstances please just give us a call and we can figure it out.
- Any Annual Share member that cancels prior to the second shipment will be contacted to reimburse any discount received prior to that shipment.
- Annual Share members will receive early access to small lot bottlings, event tickets, and merchandise releases. We will reach out as soon as your club has access to these items to begin your ordering.
Returns & Cancellations
We will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed or that the customer finds unsatisfactory. We ask the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked, or flawed. We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error. Please send an email to email@example.com to arrange for the return of corked or flawed product.
Once the wine is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please contact the tasting room at (509) 720-7136 for return instructions.
Members of Annual Share can cancel their membership at any time. We politely request all members receive a minimum of two club shipments before cancelling.