Hi, how can we help?
Use this page for…
- Cancelling or changing a reservation. Please note that if it’s less than 24 hours until the time of your reservation, we will charge the card the reservation was made with – we do not charge ahead of your visit.
- To inquire about larger group tasting options and reservations. You can only book up to 6 people via our website.
- Gifts. If you’d like to share Alton with others, we’re here to help.
Here’s some more details on questions we get frequently:
- Visiting with little ones. We are an adults only environment. However, if your party includes a little one, we can sometimes accommodate so please reach out.
- Do we do industry discounts? Sure do. For our industry friends, we offer a 15% discount on bottle purchases to winery owners, winemakers, and all PNW winery employees.
- Pets. While we love dogs, for now we’re not allowing other pets in hopes of training our new puppy on his tasting room manners this summer.
- Food. We don’t offer picnic space and prefer folks don’t plan the day around eating at Alton. Our neighbors at Yellowhawk and Valdemar have full menus and we highly recommend hitting Graze for a quick sandwich to eat between tasting rooms.
- If I don’t see a time online does that mean it’s not available? If it’s Friday-Sunday, yes.
Our driveway is on the EAST side of Pepper Bridge Road, it is a long gravel road. We’re across the street from Revelry and Valdemar.
3783 Peppers Bridge Rd
Walla Walla, WA 99362
(509) 720-7136 or email us at email@example.com.