Grilled Lamb Lolipops with Salsa Verde
- 2 racks of lamb, frenched & cut into individual chops
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 6 anchovy filets
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil
Place all of the ingredients for the salsa verde into the top of the blender and process until relatively smooth. The sauce is best if made several hours ahead of time or the night before to allow the flavors to meld. Remove from the refrigerator an hour or so before using.
Season both sides of the lamb with the salt and pepper.
Preheat a grill to high heat
Cook the lamb to 130 degrees about 2-3 minutes per side.
Let the lamb chops rest for 5 minutes and then serve with the salsa verde.